Here are some questions/answers to our typically asked questions regarding our services.
General Company Questions
How long has ATS been in business?
The company was founded under D&B Auto Radio, Inc. in 1981 existing purely in the automotive marketplace repairing automotive electronics for car dealerships nationwide eventually holding large contracts for Ford, GM and Chrysler. In 1996 management branched off in the CATV and Telecom industries with the company name Advanced Technical Services.
What does it mean to be ISO certified?
Being an ISO certified company means that we hold our management, staff and technicians to a higher standard of quality then non-ISO certified companies. We have an annual audit from an outside source to verify that we are staying true to our quality requirements and continuing to improve where needed.
What industries does ATS currently work in? What does ATS do in each?
- work directly with the OE on depot repair services, warehousing and fulfillment and other value added services
- repairs rectifiers for individual customers and large OE's
- North American Depot Repair Center for Eltek a Delta Company
- warehousing, fulfillment, assemblying and troubleshooting RMA's
- repairs marine clusters
- Digital Signage & Interactive Kiosk
- works directly with OEM to offer depot repair servifces, warhousing and fulfillment and other value added services
- North American Depot Repair Center for TouchTunes and PlayNetwork
- repairs rectifier and cable distribution equipment
- Authorized Repair Center for Comcast and Mediacom
- Homeland Security
- assembled and shipped camera systems for major cities and major political events
Rectifiers & Cable Distribution Equipment
What is the standard warranty for a rectifier / cable distribution equipment repair?
Our warranty on most our repair services is 1 year from the date of the invoice. This warranty does vary sometimes customer to customer based off of contractual requirements.
What is a typical turnaround time for a rectifier / cable distribution equipment repair?
ATS' typical turnaround time is about 2 weeks on most repairs. The type of unit, quantity of units sent in for repair and condition of the units does effect the turnaround time but ATS and their experienced technicians do their best to always complete all units within the 2 week time frame.
Value Added Services
What value added services can ATS add to my company?
ATS provides many value added services for company across many industries and worldwide.