Senior Electronics Technician
research papers in artificial intelligence bayesian networks phd thesis follow link do you need prescription for viagra in germany temple university klein college resume help levitra in dubai https://vivianschilling.com/film/dedication-definition-essay/61/ go to site follow ideas of what to write about for an essay https://hendrickscollegenetwork.org/faq/paraphrasing-sites/95/ essay on visual learning where to buy cialis online canada rural and urban life in pakistan essay enter australia working mans paradise essay in an analysis essay, what type of argument are you very unlikely to make? viagra historia powstania sildenafil 100mg can you drink alcohol gold max viagra go to site click here source link essay descriptive place generic viagraon line frasco de viagra go en que me ayuda el viagra hygiene hypothesis asthma go site essay writing on contribution of technology in education viagra email my account About the company:
Advanced Technical Solutions Inc., an ISO9001/ISO14001 registered company, is located in Glendale Heights, IL, just minutes from I-355 and I-290 expressways. Our team is committed to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout the repair process and offers a variety of remanufacturing, repair, and related solutions designed to support the needs of the OEM and its customers. We work on a broad-based array of equipment including: Automotive Electronics, Telecom equipment, Electric Vehicle Chargers, wireless handsets and more.
Senior Electronics Technician opportunity:
If you are an experienced electronics technician with a strong understanding of electronics theory and the ability to troubleshoot and repair electronic devices to the component level, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The Senior Electronics Technician is a full time position responsible for troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices to the component level. This includes diagnosing and repairing problems with circuit boards, components, and other electronic devices.
Your average day will consist of:
- Troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices to the component level.
- Reading and interpreting schematics and technical drawings.
- Troubleshooting devices without schematics.
- Using a variety of test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, volt meter, logic analyzers and other hand tools.
- Analyzing and resolving electronic problems.
- Maintaining and repairing electronic equipment.
- Documenting work performed.
- Training and mentoring junior technicians.
- Conducting research and development projects.
- Reverse engineering of electronic devices.
- Performing high voltage device repairs <1000 vdc.
- Maintaining a safe and clean workspace.
- High School Diploma required./A.S. degree in electronics technology or a related field preferred,
- 4+ years of experience in electronics troubleshooting and repair.
- Strong understanding of electronics theory and shop mathematics.
- Ability to use a variety of test equipment.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- The ability to frequently lift 5-25 lbs.
- Competitive pay and benefits package.
- 30 minute paid lunch breaks for full time employees.
- Work and life balance
Advanced Technical Solutions Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We thank you for your interest in joining our team; however, only those qualified applicants who meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org