Managing a fleet of company vehicles is a big job. Not only do asset-based companies need to be responsible for the maintenance of their vehicles, they also need to be prepared for things like driver shortages, road conditions, changes in government environmental policies, vehicle security, and driver behavior. Juggling the priorities of fleet management can be stressful and time-consuming.
It's become an industry standard for businesses to implement GPS tracking programs to ensure vehicles are always accounted for and drivers use company time in the most productive manner. Many asset-based companies also equip their vehicles with route optimization technology, backup cameras, and electronic logging devices.
Whatever your fleet installation goals are, ATS is here to help develop and manage an installation program designed to fit your needs.
We offer a variety of fleet installation solutions designed to minimize equipment downtime and keep our customers’ fleet operating and generating revenue.
- get link how do i change my outlook email password on my ipad shakespeare antony and cleopatra essay donaren e viagra format for college scholarship essays https://familytreecounseling.com/pill/viagra-canada-shipping/13/ kamagra sales australia https://hendrickscollegenetwork.org/faq/dissertation-proofreader/95/ dapoxetine where to get it go to site viagra to prevent alzheimers custom paper punch designs does appealing to a charter school help get kids enrolled define sambo thesis https://lawdegree.com/questions/essay-on-indian-freedom-fighters-in-hindi/46/ how to send a photo by email on iphone 6 source types of hypothesis in business research career research paper introduction example 1g Azithromycin for sale creating essay exams online writing lessons https://vgdev.gtorg.gatech.edu/buyonline/cual-es-la-viagra-para-mujeres/1/ the rise of viagra meika loe essay on summer vacation for class 3 students go here viagra kaufen in der apotheke cialis side effects compared to viagra go english question paper for ssc two types of assignments insurance Installation Program Management - From initial product recommendations and schedule development to working and communicating with site managers, the ATS Installation Team will design and manage all aspects of your installation project.
- Customer Scheduling and Coordination - ATS handles all of the vehicle install scheduling and site coordination so you can devote your time and energy to other aspects of fleet management.
- Equipment Types -
- Field Maintenance and Upgrade - Technology is constantly evolving and old systems need regular maintenance and upgrades. ATS helps identify areas for improvement to keep your fleet technologies functioning.
- Product Warehousing and Fulfillment - ATS can manage the warehousing and fulfillment of installation equipment to specific sites across the globe.
- Advance Exchange/Returns/Spares Management - ATS provides post-installation equipment failure support services to reduce vehicle down time when a piece of technology stops working in the field.
- De-installation/Reinstallation Services - Installers at ATS are trained to carefully remove outdated technology from fleet vehicles and handle the recycling of electronics in an environmentally friendly manner. Vehicles can remain without adding new equipment or the ATS Installation Team can develop a reinstallation plan to fit your needs.
- PTO Integration - Power take-offs allow companies an extra layer of fleet management control by providing vehicle power to auxiliary components and monitoring how often those components are used. PTOs are commonly used in towing, construction, and a variety of other industries to track how often company assets are being utilized.
Vehicle Types Supported
ATS supports a number of vehicles with fleet installation services, including:
- Dump Trucks
- Panel Trucks
- Maintenance Vehicles
- Public Safety Cars and Trucks
- Refrigerated Trailers
- School Buses
- Skid Steers
- Tow Trucks
Why Work With ATS
The benefits of working with ATS for fleet installation support include:
- Complete Program Management - The ATS Installation Team takes pride in creating a program tailored to each client. Programs are fully managed from start to finish with regular communication, reports, updates prepared for each client.
- Experienced Installation Teams - with over 175,000 installations since 2000, the ATS Installation Team knows what it takes to get your project completed correctly and finished on time.
- Trained Technical Staff - ATS installers have the training and skills required to handle almost any manufacturer's GPS devices, cameras, ELDs, and other related installation equipment.
- National Footprint - ATS employs fleet installers in states across the US. Many installers travel to sites in their region to ensure any customer in any state can get the service they require.
Contact ATS for Fleet Installation Services
Advanced Technical Services is a Chicago-based company, providing installation, remanufacturing, repair and related services to customers worldwide. We are committed to Total Customer Satisfaction in every industry we serve and have received outstanding reviews for our commitment and dedication to service.
Curious to see how the Advanced Technical Services Fleet Installation Team can improve efficiency, increase productivity and reduce your Fleet Manager's stress? Please request a meeting below using our automated scheduling tool. A member of our Installation Team will confirm your meeting and send you a Request for Information questionnaire so we can be prepared to discuss your requirements.