With the growing worldwide demand for reduced carbon emissions, automotive manufacturers worldwide are rapidly moving away from building internal combustion engine (ICE) vehicles and are quickly ramping up their electric vehicle (EV) offerings.
These new electric vehicle offerings are appealing to more consumers around the world with technologies that are affordable, environmentally friendly and require less maintenance than an internal combustion engine vehicle. The combination of lower emissions, lower operating costs and increased performance will drive the growth of electric vehicles for many years to come.
At Advanced Technical Services, we partner with world-class OEMs across the globe. For over 40 years, professionals in the automotive industry have relied on us for vehicle drivetrain remanufacturing and other automotive electronic repair services. We are dedicated to our OEM customers and focus on our three key drivers of quality, cost and delivery to ensure “total customer satisfaction” in every program we manage.
EV Drivetrain Remanufacturing and Refurbishing Services Offered
With our background in high-powered rectifier repair coupled with our extensive experience in automotive electronics remanufacturing, Advanced Technical Services is uniquely positioned to support your EV drivetrain component repair needs. Our technical team of engineers, technicians and component replacement specialists will work with OEM customers to help design, develop and implement an EV drivetrain component remanufacturing solution to meet your specific needs.
A sample of our services includes:
- Program development: We develop the remanufacturing and testing requirements to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Program turn up and implementation: Once OEM requirements are finalized, our team sets up, tests and evaluates all stages of the remanufacturing and repair process. We make sure all process steps and final results meet or exceed OEM standards.
- Data collection: OEM customers have access to remanufacturing and repair data. All incoming repairs are entered into our Work-In-Process system. Real-time information is available to our customers through an online portal.
- Advanced exchange and core management: Our Advance Exchange and Core Management services improve customer satisfaction by delivering new or remanufactured units to customers in advance of defective unit return. This reduces drivetrain equipment and vehicle downtime. Our customer service team tracks and traces defective core returns to keep Advance Exchanges readily available.
- Warehousing and fulfillment: Our warehousing and fulfillment services drive Advance Exchange programs and customer satisfaction by keeping new or remanufactured units closer to the customer for faster cycle times — minimizing EV drivetrain equipment and vehicle downtime.
EV Drivetrain Remanufacturing Products Supported
We remanufacture and repair all products with a focus on sustainability. Our company was founded in 1981 and has since adopted many environmentally friendly ways to remanufacture products for clients in diverse industries. We follow an environmental policy that involves limiting waste, reducing emissions and recycling while completing OEM orders on time and with the best quality standards in the industry.
We partner with automotive OEMs from around the world. From high-power electric control unit remanufacturing to EV charging equipment support, we have the knowledge, resources and equipment to remanufacture and repair, down to the EV drivetrain component level.
Some of the EV drivetrain components we can remanufacture include:
- EV onboard chargers
- Electronic vehicle displays
- Battery charging systems and components
- Battery management systems
- AC-DC inverters and converters
- Power electronics controllers
Why Choose ATS for EV Drivetrain Solutions?
ATS has a history of working with automotive leaders for over four decades. We have had the opportunity to support key automotive manufacturers, including General Motors, Ford, Chrysler, Visteon and Delphi. For the past 20 years, we have supported the remanufacturing of high-power telecom equipment in the form of high-power rectifiers, AC-DC inverters and DC-DC converters.
Our ISO-based quality systems help us deliver high-quality solutions for OEM customers. All ATS programs follow a documented Advanced Planning Quality Process (APQP) or a Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) to ensure high quality remanufacturing from the very first unit. In fact, ATS has such high-quality standards that we have one of the lowest return rates in the industry at .25%. Our high-quality standards have attracted OEMs with unique remanufacturing and reverse engineering requirements. Even through difficult challenges, we’ve been able to achieve our “total customer satisfaction” goals of quality, cost and delivery.
Our team and facility bring our high-quality standards to life. All EV drivetrain remanufacturing processes and personnel will be OHSA approved, have designated high-powered warehouse testing and repair space and managed by ATS inhouse electrical engineers
If you have questions about remanufacturing and repair services for EV drivetrains, contact us today.