Advanced Technical Services is committed to being a leader in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. ATS will achieve this by being a good corporate citizen, protecting the environment and having open communication with employees, customers and vendors.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Educate and train employees to complete tasks in an environmentally friendly manner.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
• Use a Gaylord recycling program to offset the materials waste generated by our activities.
• Promote environment awareness among employees, customers and vendors.
Advanced Technical Services will measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
The Company will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
The Company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company's performance.
Advanced Technical Services will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.