Advanced Technical Services (ATS) specializing in component level repair of telecom and broadband electronic equipment, has immediate openings for a Bench Repair Technician.
ed s online how to prepare for sat essay civil right movement essay http://mlat.chapman.edu/annotated/list-dissertation-topics-computer-science/62/ sildenafil citrate capsules unemployment essay thesis rxmeds hub order viagra online viagra payer a la livraison does viagra make you hard straight away viagra tupperware l-carnitine plus viagra what are the disadvantages of qualitative research how to add endnotes in essay chicago style https://astro.umbc.edu/blog/il-cialis-funziona-sempre/199/ scary story essay free https://tui.net/cause/classification-of-an-essay/69/ how to write an speech viagra eyesight side effects is it okay to include examples in a research essay go enter bakasyon essay writer nature essayist viagra uruguayo causes of ww2 essay free source source url see url https://astro.umbc.edu/blog/cialis-online-sverige/199/ click here https://revivemedicalny.com/citrate/viagra-is-good-for-health-or-not/8/ follow link Descriptions: Technician will use manual test equipment, Oscilloscopes, meters, Network Analyzers, hand tools, and hand soldering/de-soldering tools to diagnose and repair a variety of complex electronic devices to component level. Technician must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot without schematics or technical documentation as it may not be available for all units needing repairs. In addition responsibilities may include but are not limited to: completion of paperwork, equipment and component cleaning, maintenance and calibration, and preparation of troubleshooting procedures for new products.
Skills: The qualified Candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience as a mid to senior level technician troubleshooting and repairing a variety of complex electronic devices to component level.
- Must have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in Electronics.
- Experience troubleshooting telecom and/or cable power equipment (rectifiers and inverters) preferred but not required.
- Computer experience using MS Excel and light LAN networking experience/knowledge is also a plus.
- Be a self directed worker.
- Detail oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills
- May be required to stand for prolonged periods of time
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration. Applicants that have the required experience will be invited to come in for a written and bench tests in addition to an interview.
Location: Carol Stream, IL – Western Suburb of Chicago
Hours: 7am-3pm, Monday- Friday with occasional overtime
Pay range: based on experience and bench test results
Benefits: Vacation, Holiday & Sick days, Health Insurance, and 401(k) plan